- Hotel Accessibility Features
- The entrance path to the restaurant requires the use of stairs
- There may be soft or slippery spots on the entrance path
- The restaurant does not have wheelchair accessible seating distributed throughout the dining area
- The restaurant does not have signage indicating the location of accessible restrooms
- The entrance door cannot be operated with a closed fist
- The restaurant does not have at least 36 inches between fixed seating
- The accessible tables and counters are not between 28 inches and 34 inches high
- The restaurant does not have accessible public restrooms
- Website Accessibility
Perch SW Rooftop Lounge
Date: 6/29/2021At Perch SW Rooftop Lounge we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, Perch SW Rooftop Lounge strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at email@example.com or 202-948-2963. Subsequent reports were run on: 09/09/2022; 08/01/2022; 07/08/2022; 07/01/2022; 06/01/2022; 05/01/2022; 04/01/2022; 03/01/2022; 02/01/2022; 01/04/2022; 12/11/2021; 12/01/2021; 11/03/2021; 10/01/2021; 09/16/2021; 09/02/2021; 08/09/2021; 08/02/2021; 07/01/2021
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage: Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility FeaturesThis website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation ShortcutsOur website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic MarkupHTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: https://www.perchswrooftoplounge.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
At The Perch, every guest enjoys a comfortable dining experience. From accessible parking to accessible public restrooms, our restaurant is designed so that everyone, including people with disabilities, can experience the delicious food and ambiance of The Perch Restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you to our rooftop restaurant.
For more information on our accessibility features or reservations support, please contact us at